Friday, July 11, 2008

Live Like the Gospel Is True

If Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is at hand, and I believed it, would it be possible for me to proceed upon ambitions and desires that were more important to me than the ushering-in of that Kingdom?

If God loved me so much that he sent his only son to die for me, and I believed it, would it be possible for me to live in fear of God's or man's opinions about me?

If Jesus rose from the dead and showed his followers that death has no hold on him, and I believed it, would it be possible for me to be afraid of dying, or of suffering, to manipulate my life so as to delay the one and minimize the other?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate,

I really like this quote. Is this your quote or someone else? I would like to post this if I may and want to give credit to the right person. Thanks either way!

Blessings,

Josh from Truth Matters